• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

seatbelt latch springs for PA-28-201T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midshipman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I’m looking for a part number for my PA-28-201T Turbo Dakota. I require a set of the springs within the pilot seatbelt latch.

Specifically: The two halves of the pilot seatbelt latch assembly (large metallic clamshell parts of about 6 square inches in area) are pinned together with a single rod. This rod has six pieces on it, plus a c-ring to hold it in place. Those six pieces consist of the two "teeth", three bushings, and two springs. It is one of those springs that is broken.

Does anyone know the specific part number and manufacturer of those springs? (Piper wouldn't give that information out.)

Alternatively, does anyone have spares? :) Or the P/N of the latch assembly, which I'll have to buy assuming I can't get just the spring.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back