• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Saint Aviation - Service excellence !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer123

PA 28 - 181 Archer III
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Posting a shout out to Saint Aviation, based at X35. These guys are "Legit"... !!

Jessie and the team outfitted my Archer III with the Garmin 345. Unlike several quotes I had received from other shops, Jesse gave me a price that blew everyone else out of the park. As far as installation time... I arrived X35 around 10 am.... and was heading back home by 7 pm.. the same day ! Everyone else wanted a week or more to do the job...

While at the shop I witnessed Jesse and the team work on multiple aircraft, diagnosing and fixing issues, outfitting multiple planes with some really slick avionics... and even witnessed the first start up of a spanking new , beautiful RV - 10 Jesse has been instrumental in bringing to life. At last count I think the team had processed 7 planes that day, maybe more since I didn't get there till 10 am !

Jesse was like a tornado keeping the crews on task and participating "hands on" when anyone needed help. To witness the craftsmanship, experience and skills was refreshing. It got better... When I told Jesse I need to get my lunch out of the plane... " no you don't, you're eating with us" was the reply... " we cater lunch every day". Sounded good to me.. I had visions of some burgers and fries or other typical lunch fare, which is fine with me. Boy was I wrong.. lunch was a home cooked meal by Jesses wife and children that was fantastic, "grandma like", Homemade pie and pumpkin rolls to boot !

In summary. If want a no nonsense shop that gets the work done with quality at an affordable price... and time frame ... then give Saint Aviation an opportunity. Not only is this an experienced group of aviation craftsmen, it is a group on a mission that is literally changing the lives and having a positive impact on the next generation of aviation craftsmen...

Latest posts

Back