• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Replacement Plastic Intrument Panel For Sale...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snoho3

Reaction score
Greetings - I have an unused, still boxed plastic instrument panel for my 140 that I do not need. It comes with intstructions and all the original paperwork. It was purchased last October. Original cost was $213 including shipping - I'll sell it for $100+shipping cost. The Item Number is K66736-00 and it was purchased for a 1969 PA28-140, but it may fit your aircraft as well. If you are in the middle of a interior upgrade, or just want to replace your old cracked panel, here is an inexpensive opportunity to do so. I can send more details or pics if needed. Please give me a call on 425-210-1510 if you are interested or have questions - thanks! PS - I may x-post this message on the other boards.

Latest posts

Back