• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Ready to drop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexcomanche180

Reaction score
Well got final numbers for panel looks like would drop the plane some time next week

Garmin GTN650

Garmin GTX330ES

Garmin gi106.

Garmin GMA350

Wiring ready for gl88 in near future

I keep my gnc 250xl as com2

New panel cutting is still in the works, not sure if refinish my current panel or cut a new one, I have those pod lights for the instruments and lay out please me very much, and having the center stack would not require messing with my panels at all.
Will see about this step. May be just refinish current panel to bring it up to the new avionics.

Latest posts

Back