• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Parting '77 Warrior

salvol

Reaction score
Carb fire. Sigh. Great prop and spinner.500hrs. Have logs. Nice pair of wings, stripped , paint ready. Fuselage, too. Engine might be ok, but 2010 TT. Nice digital Narco 165. Slide in replacement for AT-50. Good prices, let me know what you need- thanks- Sal. [email protected]

FlyCanadianGuy

Reaction score
Carb fire. Sigh. Great prop and spinner.500hrs. Have logs. Nice pair of wings, stripped , paint ready. Fuselage, too. Engine might be ok, but 2010 TT. Nice digital Narco 165. Slide in replacement for AT-50. Good prices, let me know what you need- thanks- Sal. [email protected]

Sorry to hear but how did it happen? Im interested in your interior plastics and the metal peices that are in each corner of the chair rails as well as the screws for them

Morgan3820

Reaction score
I too am sorry for your loss.

I know that this sounds silly but my plane is missing the knob on the end of the carb heat. It is the same knob as is on the heater/defrost controls. Do you have one? I know this request is probably not what you were thinking of, but...

Last edited:

steve1147

Reaction score
Looks like it's been a while. Is the transponder still for sale?

BentWing

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that loss. Did you buy it back from the Insurance company?

I would be interested the the windshields retaining molding.

I have a '74 warrior. I ordered new replacements from Great Lakes. I orderd the 1/4" and it turned out to be thicker than the original. I have made the old retainers work but they look ugly.

salvol

Reaction score
I'll have to look, as I replaced the windshields with 1/4" , too. can you send a pic of the pieces you're looking for to [email protected]? - Thanks- Sal

salvol

Reaction score
I think so. My partner has it, let me ask him. get back to you by Tues.- thanks- Sal