• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Parting '77 Warrior

salvol

Reaction score
Fuselage is gone. And nearly everything in it. I have Wings, Flaps, Rudder, Elevator (or whatever they call it),Ailerons, Wheels, brakes, Tires. Skins are good on nearly everything. Wings are starting to get rash. McCauley prop in excellent condition, flywheel. Engine had @ 1800hrsSMOH but did suffer a bad carb fire. Good core. Knots to you wing root fairings, w/o papers. Non-leaking fuel tanks. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll get back to you. Thanks- Sal

Flyinlow

Reaction score
Do you still have the wheel pants and mounting hardware and is the engine conical mount?

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
Interested in wing root fairings. Price post price ir pm me. Thanks

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. Interested in the prop. Need a new one for a PA28R-180.

jschaible

N2824D
Reaction score
Fuselage is gone. And nearly everything in it. I have Wings, Flaps, Rudder, Elevator (or whatever they call it),Ailerons, Wheels, brakes, Tires. Skins are good on nearly everything. Wings are starting to get rash. McCauley prop in excellent condition, flywheel. Engine had @ 1800hrsSMOH but did suffer a bad carb fire. Good core. Knots to you wing root fairings, w/o papers. Non-leaking fuel tanks. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll get back to you. Thanks- Sal

Is the co-pilot seat still available?

casharp1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking and Main landing gear parts, need Cylinder 65319-04