• Become a Subscribing Member today!

PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots with over 1,500+ active members.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Why become a Subscribing Member?

• Swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts.
    • We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more.
    • In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Become a Subscribing Member and access PiperForum.com in full!

Subscribe Now

Owner Assist Annual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bar1101

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum but have been lurking for a while, I am a recent partner in a 1972 Cherokee Cruiser PA28-140 it is in need of an annual to be airworthy, we have it hangered at Washington PA airport KAFJ, the cowling and inspection plates all have been removed and is ready fopr the inspection. My question to the forum is Does anyone know anyone in the area that can do the inspection??? The group said they "have a guy" but the plane has been in peices for 3 mos now and I wanna get in the air soon as I'm trying to finish up my commercial rating and would like to finish it in my plane as I would save about 1,000. over renting Thanks in advance for your help ROB 412-818-2207 feel free to call or pass my # to someone that might be able to help.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back