• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Overdue Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tawood

Reaction score
I've been on the forum for awhile, but just realized I never posted an introduction.

I got my PA28-140 about 3 years ago in Indiana, and brought her home to my local field in Lapeer Michigan. And when I say "brought her home", I really mean it, because as I went through the logs I found my Cherokee was sold brand new, in December of 1966, from a Piper dealer on the field at Lapeer. The first owner kept my plane on the field for several years before she was sold and travelled around Michigan, then had owners in Ohio, and later Indiana.

Here's a pic, and my girlfriend calls her "Gigi" (its a long story)
gg.jpg
:

Latest posts

Back