• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Oshkosh / EAA Housing Still Available!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nearby Hotels and Motels are consistently sold out more than a year in advance. So unless you have a confirmed reservation, don't show up in the Oshkosh area and hope to get a room.

And if you can find one, rooms are in excess of $200 per night.

My brother, nephew, and I usually stay 1 hour to the north, in Green Bay, at about $100 per night. But then we have the 1 hour commute, each way, every day, which I don't like. But we have air-conditioning in the room, as well as an internet connection.

However, both Ripon College and the University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh offer good housing at a reasonable price. But at this late date air-conditioned rooms are sold out. BRING A FAN!

Both schools also offer shuttle bus service between the school and OSH.

I've stayed in the dorms at Univ. of WI many times over the years, mainly in the late 1980s and early 1990s. I have not one bad thing to say about the experience.

I think I am going to stay in the dorms at Ripon College this year. The price is right, it is close to OSH via shuttle bus, they offer free breakfast, etc. It's a no brainer, for me anyway.

http://www.ripon.edu/conference/

http://gcc.housing.uwosh.edu/guests/eaa

Latest posts

Back