• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New to Piper Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kmead

Reaction score
Hello, I look forward to bing involved.

I've had my private since 1977 and multi since 1980. I've had my A&P since 1979 and my IA since 1984. I have worked only for Piper dealers ( one being my father ) since high school. My main focus has been PA46 series maintenance since it's introduction in 1984. I sold my PA46 shop in Hutchinson KS back in Oct. 2011 and do all of my maintenance and consulting on the road now. I'm out of the Piper ownership now after selling my Malibu last fall. I brought my 172 with me when I moved to MA in the spring of 2013. I currently base my aircraft at Keene NH.

Mead Aircraft Services
Blog-All things PA46

Latest posts

Back