• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New Member Greeting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am Mark Gregory and I have a huge passion for aviation. As a matter of fact, I graduated high school with my A&P and have been in some form of aviation for the past 30 years! I’ve worked on a wide variety of aircraft from Piper Super Cub to B747. I’ve turned wrenches, drilled holes, smashed rivets, chased sparks, and can safety wire blind folded. For 26 years I’ve been involved with the USAir Force either active duty or as a weekend warrior crewing the F-16. In the military, someone is always getting written up for not wiping down struts, using contaminated rag, or not enough hydraulic fluid. I went back to school while working full time in 2008 and graduated from The University of Arizona in 2013with a degree in Civil Engineering and to help pay for school, I came up with the idea of producing a product to clean aircraft landing gear struts now called Strutwipe. Currently I’m a Certification Engineer supporting TC efforts, certifying STCs and PMAs through the LA ACO. I am also a FAA DMIR designee so if anyone would like to ask me a question on manufacturing and maintenance, please feel free to inquire. There has been one thing that has eluded me and that's earning my pilot license, which I plan on starting on my 50th birthday! My end goal is aircraft ownership so I can talk the talk and walk the walk. Checkout my web site Strutwipe to learn why, “It’s better than a rag!”

Latest posts

Back