• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

N2266Q 1977 PA32R-300

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all - just joined the group today. I’ve been away from G.A. for a really long time (USAF & Delta Air Lines), but bought my baby in March 2022 and am loving it. I’ve about got her back to about as pretty as I can with new paint, interior, panel, prop, and freshly rebuilt engine. Avionics aren’t over-the-top, but they suit my needs.
I’m looking forward to being on this group and getting some good ideas. If anyone is in the ATL area, I’d love to get together!
Jimmy

Attachments

• Screenshot-20230215-132647-Gallery.jpeg
    Screenshot-20230215-132647-Gallery.jpeg
    588.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0062.jpeg
    IMG_0062.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • image_50459905.JPG
    image_50459905.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • new interior.jpg