• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for a Nice Six with the works!

calexandy

Reaction score
I have a really nice 1979 Piper Archer II loaded up really nice and is very IFR current. I really need extra load and distance so I'm looking for a nice Cherokee Six with good autopilot and low hours nice paint and interior and would really like to have Factory Air. 430/530 or aspen would be nice too. Speed mods and or STOL kits preferred. I fly off of a grass strip and would like to have the 300 series!
A good price wouldn't hurt either! No damage history please!

jonnyjetprop

Reaction score
I don't know what price point you're looking at, but keep in mind that you may want to look at fixed gear Saratogas also. I've been looking at the PA-32 series myself.

Golf-Foxtrot-Yankee

Reaction score
My friend has a 2003 "loaded" Cherokee 6X with very low time.

Total time since new is 1420 hobbs time, it doesn't have tach meter but if you subtract 10% thats usually tach time (as you probably know:), so that would be around 1280tt.

The plane has been in heated hangar/hangar since new (first 3 years based in Florida), every flight is recorded and documented since we bought it in 2006 when it was 3 years old.
No damage nor any other issues other then regular maintenance stuff that is all recorded in very clean and organized logbooks.
Price: 260K

Anyone interested in more details, or how to make contact with him... let me know.

johnsa

Reaction score
off topic, 260k is that including sales tax or a kind of V.A.T. that you can claim back if you export?

Golf-Foxtrot-Yankee

Reaction score
I think the Sales Tax - VAT question might be best suited for a tax professional. I think that several States / Countries have different rules. Generalizing might end up being very costly.

calexandy

Reaction score
I thought that I had found one but the its too good to be true came into play! I know that its a six in the USA somewhere! I live outside of Memphis but I'm willing to travel to look at a good six.

Golf-Foxtrot-Yankee

Reaction score
2003 Cherokee 6 X
My friend has a 2003 "loaded" Cherokee 6X with very low time.

Total time since new is 1420 hobbs time, it doesn't have tach meter but if you subtract 10% thats usually tach time (as you probably know
, so that would be around 1280tt.

The plane has been in heated hangar/hangar since new (first 3 years based in Florida), every flight is recorded and documented since we bought it in 2006 when it was 3 years old.
No damage nor any other issues other then regular maintenance stuff that is all recorded in very clean and organized logbooks.
Price: 260K

Anyone interested in more details, or how to make contact with him... let me know.

Latest posts