• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Lance II Heat Box

Flyhighdave

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need a cabin heat box for a Turbo Lance II or normally aspirated Lance II. Part # 68919-00. In lew of the complete assembly I would need the cabin heat link assembly which is the moving parts of the heat box. Part # 36558-08. Anyone have good servicable parts? Thanks!

David

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
I think there was one on ebay along with other parts. There was a 78 lance II Turbo parted out up in Canada

Flyhighdave

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on the heat box. Ended up reworking the one I had & it is good now. I need to talk to you about a TruTrak/Aspen upgrade & install. Will
contact Advanced tomorrow. Thanks! David

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Yeah I've been keeping an eye on the parts from that plane on Ebay :)
I should but a whole bunch of the items to keep on hand for us lance owners as a group. I've purchased a few things but hate to see some of the others get away.
Sounds good on the tt/aspen, I'm really enjoying it in my Lance and a 235 I fly as well. I have to stop and do an avidyne upgrade at another shop in the morning but my partner Calum will be in around 8am or shortly after and can answer any questions if I'm not in yet.
Thanks

Latest posts