• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Keeping cool on hot days!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwalt

Reaction score
Hey all...So I've just began my training in an Archer and am having a blast finally starting to fly! I'm training here in Atlanta and as it starts to get hotter, I'm wondering how you all keep cool at lower altitudes. It seems that the floor vents only blow at my feet and the overheads are next to useless. Even flying this morning, when it was only about 75 out, it started getting pretty hot inside. Is the only solution to just deal with it :D ?

Latest posts

Back