• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Just bought a PA-32-300

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joycem137

Owner of a 1976 PA32-300
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heya! I was directed to this forum by some folks on the redboards.

I just purchased a 1976/77 PA-32-300. It arrived a few weeks ago, and I'm going though the transition training to learn to fly it and get proficient in it.

You can see the purchase link here, while Airmart hasn't taken it down http://airmart.com/aircraft-for-sale/172/piper/n7008f-1977-piper-cherokee-6-300/n7008f

I'm pretty stoked. I love how it flies. I love the low wing. I've been flying pretty much exclusively Cessna 172s up until now, so this is a bit of a change, and I love it. I love the extra bit of power that this plane has. I never realized how much more fun it could be to fly a plane like this.

I have a bunch of maintenance issues to deal with that I'll probably be posting about, but for now, I'm just saying hi!

Latest posts

Back