• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Intercom issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While enjoying my ride in the back of our Lance (probably the only time) I noticed an issue with the intercom. While plugged into any of the four rear jacks I could hear comm with the tower from the pilot, but couldn't hear talk on the i-comm from the two front pilots. They could hear me and also I couldn't hear myself in my headphones. Tried another headset with no joy. I'm thinking that it would have to be some kind of setting to cause the pilot chatter to not be heard by the rear pax.

Any ideas?

Ron

Latest posts

Back