• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

HELP need non a/c flywheel for o-320 E3D

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bar1101

Reaction score
Hi i am looking for part # 68867 hopefully a slightly used one, as a new one is 1000.00 I thru an generator belt and apparently the plane still has the old generator and flywheel from when it had AC but someone (not me) removed the AC but did not put the proper belt and mounts, so long story longer, when the belt came off I took it to the AI and now it's in limbo because he won't just let me put an auto belt on it I'm guessing that that was what was on it, He said and I agree that it would be better to fix it properly, but it's going to get $$$ so back to the begining if anyone out there has a non AC flywheel for a 140 please let me know thanks it has a O-320-E3D engine

Latest posts

Back