• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Hello to All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KnightLl2

Flying Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself here. I am a recent PA28-140 new owner after spending some time in a 161. I have always been a fan of the dehedral wing since I first flew in my Dad's Ercoupe back in the early 70's. Put a lot of hours in that plane.
I joined to look for the little inuendos that always escape folks who don't listen to long time owners, and as I have scrolled through, I have already read some things that have helped me out. I appreciate everyone here. Thanks for having a place where Piper owners can share.
Respectfully.
L.L. Newby II or a "newbie" as you so aptly call me.
Hangared and flown out of KMIC

N1880T Tarmack.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back