• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Arrow / Cherokee ferry pilot with time in type

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, all,

I’ve been around here for quite some time, but recently transitioned to flying full time. I recently moved an Arrow long distance for a client, and it’s getting harder to get ferry pilots covered by insurance without time in type (Especially for retracts).

Ive got time in Cherokee 160/180/235s, as well as Arrow 2/ Turbo 3 / 4s and Twin Comanches. If you need or know of someone up who needs one of these planes moved long distance, please send me a DM and we can discuss particulars.

I have a flying day job, but it does afford me enough time off to do long XCs for clients.

Thanks,

Jason

Latest posts

Back