• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Heads up. Will be parting out a Cherokee 140 and Arrow!

heygeronimo

Reaction score
Coming tomorrow to my shop is a 140 and Arrow. Complete airplanes with engines and props. Will update when they arrive with some photos. Let us know any needs!

brjak

Reaction score
power flow exhaust, or wing covers!

jschaible

N2824D
Reaction score
Got a height adjustable seat? I'd like to install on the co-pilot side for short people.

heygeronimo

Reaction score
Ill have the years etc more photos monday when im back in town. We have both planes complete.

image.jpg

philiplane

A&P, IA, CFI, CFII, MEI,
Reaction score
will take the autopilot aileron servo mounting bracket. It is riveted to the floor under the left back seat.

heygeronimo

Reaction score
so the arrow is an arrow 2 and is a 1968 model. The engine is the 200 HP io360 with about 420 hours smoh. Prop also is available. The cherokee is an e2a and has 1400 smoh and has the prop available as well. The last annual was in 2008 on the cherokee. Ill have to check on the arrow.

I do have the hat rack one gentleman requested. I have pics. Please me me all requests and an email if pictures are desired.
for avionics I have to KX170s, and one KX 125 nav comm in beautiful condition. I also have a King KT76A transponder with a very nice faceplate.

I have full instruments in both airplanes. Most are sort of cloudy, but I do have some very crisp king vor loc gs indicators. One appears to be a KI 206 or KI 209, have to confirm. I have wings, elevators, wheels brakes, you name it. complete airplanes.

gusve

Reaction score
heygeronimo I sent you a pm about the hatrack. Forgot to ask you for some pictures. Can you send me a few?

Latest posts