• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale Selling interior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I put all new interior into my '73 140 in 2021 and looking to sell it all, the carpet is glued in so I am not sure it will come out. I am not sure what to ask for it so if you know of someone that is thinking about redoing their interior or needing plastic (it is all new) then let them know about mine, I am more than happy to take offers. I will post a few pics of it, it is all still in the plane and the interior is Airtex. Seatbelts are all new also, about the only thing that is not new was the rear bulkhead with hat shelf and wind screen.

I am happy to get more pictures of anything and post I just don't have them on this computer sorry. But as everyone knows, the inside of a 140 isn't to big so a couple pics sort of covers it all.

Any thoughts of value?

Attachments

• Interior Finish.JPG
    Interior Finish.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back