• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Glare shield brow recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Having some panel work done on my ‘71 Arrow. The current panel overlay is the plastic face, which incorporates the panel and the brow. I’m having this replaced with an aluminum panel overlay.

Any recommendations for a brow that would just attach to the dashboard? The top surface is in really good condition and I don’t want to remove the windshield (and associated labor $) to replace the whole top.

I found one brow kit online, but the sole review it had was not good. Any recommendations?

Pete

Attachments

• 8A5971C7-8538-4C51-8E7E-1106103A3E41.jpeg
    8A5971C7-8538-4C51-8E7E-1106103A3E41.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 50

Latest posts

Back