• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Garmin GNC 250XL New!

rgav8r

Reaction score
Brand new Garmin 250XL for sale complete with everything from Garmin. Check out my add on Barnstormers. 2700.00 plus shipping for Piper friends.
Ronnie Gantt
803-four two nine-9691

IMG_0938.jpg

Last edited:

hsegura

N4013Q Turbo Arrow III
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 300XL and I find it a very good unit. However I am curious how there can be a 250XL that is brand new? Did it get lost in inventory somewhere?

rgav8r

Reaction score
I was told it came from a friend that was building a project and sold the project before completion. It has been on the shelf in my office for a year. Just recently purchased an aircraft that has a GPS installed.
RG

Last edited:

hsegura

N4013Q Turbo Arrow III
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only problem with a 250xl or 300xl is that they aren't supported anymore. so, if they crap out, it is possibly considered disposable. my avionics shop won't work on them and know of few places that will. not sure why. but mine is 16 years old and going strong.
a friend just bought an excellent 300XL for $1600. i see them on ebay regularly for that price or a bit more. i think your price is too high for a 250xl. but i hope you get close to what you want for it.

cappy48

Established Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the only problem with a 250xl or 300xl is that they aren't supported anymore. so, if they crap out, it is possibly considered disposable. my avionics shop won't work on them and know of few places that will. not sure why. but mine is 16 years old and going strong.
a friend just bought an excellent 300XL for $1600. i see them on ebay regularly for that price or a bit more. i think your price is too high for a 250xl. but i hope you get close to what you want for it.
I have a 150 XL and would like to upgrade..

Anyone here know of any Garmin that would be a good slide in (same tray) upgrade?

Cap