• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: EI CGR-30P Premium 6-Cyl

Jesse Saint

Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just removed a year-old Electronics International CGR-30P Premium 6-cylinder engine monitor from my 182 for a Dynon Skyview upgrade. The head will go back to EI for update and can be programmed for your plane (included in price). It has Fuel Flow (new Red cube), 6-CHT, 6 EGT, Fuel Temp, Fuel Pressure, Manifold pressure and RPM (all primary). It also comes with an Ammeter shunt (new sensor) for non-primary use. New price is $4,914. This with fresh update for $2,500 including shipping CONUS.

https://buy-ei.com/cgr-30p-premium/

donkep

Reaction score
I'm curious... what did you replace it with?

Jesse Saint

Lifetime Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced it with the Dynon Skyview engine monitor.

Klr94ss

Advanced Aviation Reno
Sponsor
Reaction score
Does this come with all the CHT, EGT, Tach Pickup, etc... My PA32RT could really use an updated monitor and the old GEM unit in it is tough to guess what temperatures it is really showing you due to the bar graphs with no numerical information on CHT and EGT

gjvilla

8835W
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Jesse, do you sell probes too? This would be for a Cherokee 235 with the O-540