• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS : ARCUS ANR headset

AZAir

Reaction score
Nice clean ARCUS ANR headset , GA plugs, used less than 15 hours, 18 months old , good ANR but not to the level of Bose but for the price, it's pretty **** good.

Wife won a pair of Zulu 2 and these have to go.

$300

ARCUS.jpg

AZAir

Reaction score
Removing from sale as it appears the business has gone belly up and are not returning calls etc.

So basically the remaining 3+ year warranty is useless.

ScottS

Reaction score
Removing from sale as it appears the business has gone belly up and are not returning calls etc.

So basically the remaining 3+ year warranty is useless.
Really... I had been seriously considering a headset from the Squawk Shoppe. They seemed to be doing really well with their business.

AZAir

Reaction score
Really... I had been seriously considering a headset from the Squawk Shoppe. They seemed to be doing really well with their business.
They cancelled all open orders mid Jan but were already running 6 months behind on orders.

Initially they blamed "hacking" for the delay, its 2 guys in a garden shed making these, not some robotic process. I suspect supply chain issues i.e unpaid vendors.

They don't have the decency to return calls, emails or even Facebook interactions.. just radio silence despite Shane the "owner" frequently visiting other forums.

Latest posts