• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: 1968 Cherokee PA28-140 (Durham, NC)

RickG

Reaction score
Posting for a friend at the field where I am based. This is a very clean and economical 140 that has been meticulously maintained. If interested PM and I will forward contact details. Thanks -

1968 CHEROKEE 140 N5708F 28-24837
$26,900

• December Annual
  • TT 4697, SMOH 1352 (times will have changed due to flights)
  • PowerFlow Exhaust
  • Challenger air filter
  • Great compression, 10 hours one quart @ 6gph
  • Paint - Interior - Glass 2004
  • Good tires, battery, copper starter cables, replaced oil hose, fuel hoses, brake discs and pads, flap seals, wings wired for strobes
  • 2 excellent KX170Bs, GS, King audio panel, King transponder, encoder, 4 psgr intercom, 2 ptt switches
  • Stainless steel fuel tank screws
  • ADs thru 12-2012, EGT, replaced ignition switch and door lock, pilot side control yoke u-joint, both stabilator bearings, very dry engine
  • Maintenance performed at Airwise Aviation, 8NC8, Lake Ridge Aero Park, Durham, NC

N5708F.jpg

N5708F_centerpanel.jpg

N5708F_leftpanel.jpg

PaulR

Reaction score
Looks like a nice Piper 140 looking for a new home, best wishes selling it and spring right around the corner and should be a better time of the year. My 1982 Archer was listed for one year and never got one call on the plane in 2013, I listed it for free on AOPA as a member they have a free listings section for planes for sale and sold it to the first person that ever called on it after about one month on there website.

RickG

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the interest in this well maintained Cherokee. Plane recently sold for slightly under asking price.