• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

FS: 1967 Piper Cherokee PA-28-140 $23500

obw1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m planning on putting this on the usual sites in a week or so, but thought I’d start here to see if there was any interest. Located in Norwood, MA (OWD). $23500

1967 Piper Cherokee PA-28-140
Total Time: 4376
Engine Time: 1505 SMOH
Useful Load: 860 lb

Lycoming O320-E2A
KX-155 NAV/COM with Glideslope
UAvionix Tail Beacon ADS-B Out UAT
Bendix/King KT-76A transponder
Arnav Star 5000 GPS (INOP)
Pilot-side toe brakes
Shoulder harnesses

Fresh annual – June 2020
Compressions all in the 70s. A borescope analysis showed no corrosion, and the oil filter didn’t have any metal​
Replaced electric fuel pump and right magneto​
New battery​
New spark plugs​
New ELT battery​

Hangared up to a month ago. Was repainted in the 1990s – paint is in reasonable shape given its age
Interior was restored in 2020 – new carpets, and headliner & side panels were all redone with vinyl dye. Seats are original and are in good shape with no major stains or tears. Instrument panel cover was re-sprayed with matte SEM paint
Custom leather control yoke push-to-talk switches

Attachments

obw1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't believe the proposed AD will have any effect - the PA-28-140 was removed from the list

Ray93J

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
140, 160 and 180 are no longer on the list.

Latest posts