• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Dynon Skyview HDX install

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know about the Dynon Skyview HDX system http://dynonavionics.com/public_html/yabbfiles/Attachments/SV-HDX-OnePage-web-082016.pdf ? The panel for my 1975 Piper Cherokee Warrior PA-28-151 is mostly original except that my Nav/Com radio has been replaced with a single Michel 170C. The plane is VFR only. I don't have an autopilot but would like one. Also would like a spare Nav/Com. I need to add ADS-B out and am thinking about doing additional updates to the panel at that time.

The HDX seems like a well integrated system that will replace my old panel entirely. There are options to add a Dynon Nav/Com and the HDX includes an autopilot (servos are extra).

Has anyone installed the HDX in their aircraft? Any thoughts or suggestions regarding the HDX or anything that is similar or better?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back