• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Dynon D10A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killrocks

Reaction score
Has anyone used a Dynon D10A as an indicator for VFR GPS yet? They are authorized for installation in PA28 via the EAA STC. The EAA install instructions leave out the instructions for connection and display of GPS nav info, so I'm wondering if that function is not authorized and I would still have to use a mechanical indicator if I wanted IFR GPS. My KLN90B authorizes use of EFIS for required annunciations and CDI and the D10A provides CDI info and GPS annunication in both AI and HSI modes.......

Latest posts

Back