• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Digital CO monitor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjiv

PA28-236
Reaction score
While chasing my high oil consumption, we ended up discovering some cracks in exhaust shroud and a large crack in one of the muffler itself where the skin has warped. Instead of replacing just the damaged one, i ended up ordering all three new mufflers. While at it, I wanted to add a digital monitor for CO in the cabin as well. After some research and reviews, I ended up purchasing one from Forensics. Will post a pirep after some usage but I already like the small form factor and 12 months of continuous use battery life (as advertised).

Car, Vehicle, Aircraft Carbon Monoxide CO Detector by Forensics | Fast Low-Level 9ppm Alarm | Vehicles, Police, Pilots, Travel, Bus, Trucks | Metal Body, Small 2oz | https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076S6KBP2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LsLpDbRPXJXJC

View attachment 19782

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back