• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Cluster Gauges for Cherokee 140

Frank L

Reaction score
I am not sure all of the types of Cherokees that the cluster gauge will fit. Please see the pictures. I bought the cluster for a spare but I never used it.
Has the plastic face also.
Price 195.00 plus shipping.

Frank L

Cluster Gauges.jpg

Cluster gauges 005.jpg

JimC

Reaction score
Frank, I'm interested. Do you still have it?.
JimC
Cunningham Engineering Assoc.
578 Whittenburg Drive
Collierville, TN 38017

Frank L

Reaction score
Sorry I didnt see the post. Yes I still have them.

Frank

Frank L

Reaction score
I was going to post the gauges again and I remembered I had posted once. I was reminded I had them when I was looking for something and ran across them. If anyone is interested send me an email.

Frank

bartmc

Reaction score
Frank, I need to measure mine, these look slightly different. And I think it might be my fuel sender that acts up. but I might get them off of you. you sent me a schematic on these if you still have it laying around, i'd like to see it again, i might be able to dig it up if not.

Frank L

Reaction score
Bart - sorry but I dont have one. If you give me directions on exactly what to measure I can do that.

Frank

Frank L

Reaction score
Bart - looked at the pictures you posted in the for sale section regarding the radio -- looks like your dash is the same in my 1967 Cherokee 140. Taked the plastic cover off and measure the outside of the mounting metal. Might be different screws holes than those in the pic I sent.

Frank

steve foley

Reaction score
bartmc said:
Frank, I need to measure mine, these look slightly different. And I think it might be my fuel sender that acts up. but I might get them off of you. you sent me a schematic on these if you still have it laying around, i'd like to see it again, i might be able to dig it up if not.
My fuel gauge used to act up. I swapped the wires on the back between the L and R gauge to determine it was not the gauge causing the problem.

bartmc

Reaction score
steve foley said:
bartmc said:
My fuel gauge used to act up. I swapped the wires on the back between the L and R gauge to determine it was not the gauge causing the problem.
My left tank used to work intermittently, then it just went dead (i.e. didn't even wiggle when the master was turned on). Then after a lot of research and development, I tapped it lightly with my finger. Now when the master is on it comes right up to empty and stays there, every now and then it works but I haven't noticed it working for a while, It does go to E every time turn the master on now.

Frank L

Reaction score
Bart - Are U still interested in the Cluster gauges?

Frank