• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Center Console $ 7th Seat

mossbayco

Reaction score
I have a center console available for sale that would fit a Lance, Saratoga, Cherokee-6, or Seneca. It is in good condition, tan, black leatherette armrest pad. Includes styrofoam cooler insert. Asking $350 + shipping. I also have a seventh seat that goes where center console would go. $150 + shipping.

[email protected]

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Can you shoot me a picture of the console? I'm PMing you my email address. Would like to see it.

cdnemsguy

Reaction score
I also have a seventh seat that goes where center console would go. $150 + shipping.

[email protected][/QUOTE]

Still have the seat? I will PM you. Emailed you ..

Last edited:

polotti

Reaction score
I would be interested in both the 7th seat and the refreshment console.
why don't you email me at [email protected].
I really need either and preferably both.

Unit74

Reaction score
Dude.... the first guy hasn't been here for over three years. The other guy coming up short of a year since last seen.

BGFYankee

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
...I thought this whole section was closed anyhow...?