• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

$1,215 - Set of 4 - Like New, PA-32R Lance Sheepskin Seat Covers +Head Covers +Seat Covers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For Sale:

Genuine Australian Merino Sheepskin - Extra Dense 1" Thick Wool

Like New Genuine Merino Sheepskin seat covers made by AeroSheep, headrest covers, and shoulder harness covers are included.

There are 2 Front Seat and 2 Rear Seat sets.

Full List price = $1,500 and Discount price = $1,420.

This set was used for only a short period before entire interior and seats on my 1978 Lance were reupholstered and kept in large sealed plastic container. No stains or odors, or imperfections of any kind except for one missing clip noted below.

May fit Saratoga and Seneca, but please verify with aerosheep or other reliable source before assuming these seats will fit anything other than Piper PA-32R-300 Lance.

Please note that the color is Charcoal (SC9 on https://www.aerosheep.com/lance-cockpit-seat-cover.html), but whichever seat cover was in the center of the picture the color would distort to the orangish-gray hue you see in the picture so I took pictures from several vantage points.

Note: These were made for a Piper PA-32R-300 Lance with original upholstery on the seats. I can't say how well they will fit if your seats have custom upholstery. I don't know if it matters, just something you should look into.

Note: See one strap clip missing in photo. I think it's probably in the bottom of the container with some other items back in the hangar. I will look for it this week, but should be easily replaceable if I don't find it there. It is a suspender clip sold at fabric/craft stores.

This set includes seat belt covers and headrest covers for each seat as well.

When only the finest will do...

· Extra Dense 1" Thick Wool - NO Synthetics

· 100% FAA Approved & Flame Tested

· No Wrinkling, Slipping or Scooting

· Warm in Winter, Cool in Summer

· Fully lined to protect your seats

· Excellent Compression Recovery and Mat Resistance

· Easy Care and Maintenance

· Easily Installed Without Removing Seats

· Hand Crafted in the USA!

20190309_135935.jpg

20190309_140803.jpg