• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA 32 console-SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geneseo1911

Reaction score
For sale:
The world's most overbuilt, overengineered, and overpriced console.
Saircorp/Flightboss console for PA32 & 34 with all the bells & whistles.

Previous owner of my plane paid $1472 for this thing in 2007, and to buy it today would price out at an eye watering $2801! And you can't even buy one if you want it because they've been shut down for covid since March.

I'm putting a seventh seat in my plane, so i figured I'd pass this on to someone else rather than take up space in my hangar. It is an STC'd product, and the 337 was never filed for my plane, so the documentation including the unfilled permission letter are included. It is designed to use factory brackets if you have club seating, so i don't know if it's even worth a logbook entry, but that's between you and the hangar fairies.

The pictures tell the story, the main box goes between the second row seats, and the arm rest folds down between the front seats. This one is designed to hold an oxygen bottle. They also ordered two dual cup holders and a clipboard with an adjustable angle mount. Those items are modular and can be placed as desired on the tracks. The paint, "Tapis Ultraleather" upholstery, and padding are in excellent condition.

More info here: SairCorp/Flight Boss Ltd :: Organizer Consoles :: Organizer/Convenience Consoles, Piper

The only negatives are: 1)The battery holder for the led writing lights in the front armrest corroded and they don't work... although the corrosion is minor and could probably be fixed with a new aaa battery holder as the pc board looks clean. 2)The PO drilled two 3/8 holes in the bottom to mount it, as my plane has forward facing seats.

This thing is extremely well built and sturdy. All together it adds up to around 20 lbs. I'll ship it in the conus, or deliver it to an airport within 150nm of kcmi if you want to pick it up in person. I'm asking $1250 OBO. Normally I'd do half of new price, but I feel bad asking for the same money that it originally cost lol.
20201208_190417.jpg
20201208_190455.jpg
20201208_190459.jpg
20201208_190525.jpg
20201208_190538.jpg
20201208_190548.jpg
20201208_190553.jpg
20201208_190602.jpg

Latest posts

Back