• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Best Glide?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astral

Comanche Driver
Reaction score
I just bought a 250 yesterday and I'm building W&B and performance profiles in foreflight. One feature I really like flying over mountains and flying at night is the glide ring. Searching through the POH and other materials, I've found the best glide speed listed as 100mph, but nothing on glide ratio. Anyone have the number by chance?

Latest posts

Back