• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

PA28-235 Glide Ratio and other Performance Stats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
SO I’m trying to build the performance profile for The 235 in ForeFlight. I fussy love the old POH’s from the 60’s - lacking in a lot of detail. I’ve scoured the POH for my 1968 C model 235 and nowhere does it mention glide ratio. Love to get some input. Also, I can’t seem fin a good set of W& B info such as the seats, tanks etc and their datum. There isn’t a great W&B profile available in ForeFlight so I have to build one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Latest posts

Back