• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Aztec vortex generators

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corsec

Reaction score
I currently have a '73 turbo e model. This is my first twin and I love how she flies. Unfortunately, she has required quite a bit to get her up to par but I have now gotten to the point of upgrades :). First thing I want to look at is the addition of VGs. Just discovered this forum and thought I would ask for opinions. Any feedback is appreciated. Mostly flying out of 3000' strips, some shorter and grass. Oklahoma kansas area. Mainly interested in the safety aspect of lowering VMC. Real world results?
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back