• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Air France 447

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulR

Reaction score
This was from my friend Old Jim who posts on the site once in a while and not enough, he and his wife Mary live a few towns away from me although we have never met It would be great to meet them both as they aviation buffs and send me so many great aviation stories, videos and some nice stuff on aviation military and history. I asked them to post some of the great aviation things they sent me as there are so many and they finally gave me the ok to add them myself, so here is the first of many they have sent over the years and I will add a few more in the next few days as they are all excellent.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/print-t ... 7?page=all

Latest posts

Back