• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1980 Warrior II for sale

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
I'm selling my Warrior to a good home in order to continue my Comanche project. Attached is a detail sheet and one photograph. If you are interested, I have lots of photos and copies of the logs that I can send to you.
IMG_0383.jpg

Attachments

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
It’s at ZPH in Central Florida. But I just accepted a deposit 2 hours ago. Asking price.
I’ll post here when it does sell, so that there is no wondering.

Canuck

David Megginson (he/him)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my Warrior to a good home in order to continue my Comanche project. Attached is a detail sheet and one photograph. If you are interested, I have lots of photos and copies of the logs that I can send to you. View attachment 18356
Going to change your username to Comanchegreg? :)

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
Not on this forum, but on the Comanche forum I’m the “Comanchedude”.
I’ll miss the Warrior, and she’ll always be in my blood.

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greg, if I knew you before, I'd have bought this one instead of my 140. No doubt.

Canuck

David Megginson (he/him)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both great planes -- in my (not so humble) opinion, the original Hershey-wing Cherokee and the lengthened/semi-taper-wing Warrior are two of the best designs ever for <180 HP aircraft.

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
Bryris, when we met at S n F, I could tell you’re the kind of guy that take great care of whatever airplane you own, so I would have been very happy for you to own my Warrior. She’s a pristine aircraft. Well, tomorrow is a happy/sad day for me. I’m flying her to SPG for the new owners prebuy. He’s a great guy, his first airplane, and I know he will take great pride in ownership. He’s been renting since 93 so this will open up so many more opportunities for them.
He found a hangar at Wauchula, so he’s right down the airway from both of us.

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic. I'm sure you'll cross paths with it again then. The previous owner of my airplane is up in NY/NJ. Probably a good thing, lol.

Latest posts