• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

WTB: TIO-540-A2C Engine Cores

Bend58

Reaction score
Hi All,

Firstly id like to say I'm new to this forum and hello to everyone and thankyou for a well informed and practical site.

I was also wondering if anyone would know of any TIO-540-A2C Engine Cores that maybe available for purchase also, firewall forward would be an advantage.

Thankyou greatly.

Regards,

Ben

Kristin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are these for a baby Navajo? Someone on eBay has been parting a Navajo, but I don't know what model.

Latest posts