• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Whelen A413A strobe power supply -$250 shipped

Azpilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
For sale in Arizona:

This is a 14 volt A413A HDA-DF-14 strobe power supply, removed this afternoon from my Turbo Arrow 3. All was working at the time of removal, and it was only removed for a LED replacement.

The wingtip modules (strobes, navs) are also available separately. No wiring included, as it’ll be a lot of trouble to pull it out intact.

$250 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends.

1614912534807.jpeg

ycptechcom

The Lance
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you send a picture of the bulbs my strobes on my son's Tomahawk just died..And how much for the bulbs?

Azpilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1614992336960.jpeg

here are the lamp assemblkes. $250 shipped for the pair.

Azpilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were both working. The bulbs do that as they age and head towards end of life. These were flashing fine - but are used.

Latest posts