• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

What if the pilot goes unconscious? My wife took a pinch hitter course...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying_Monkey

Reaction score
My wife has been terrified to fly in small planes for a long time, and it's taken years for her to be able to be comfortable flying in our plane. Still in the back of her mind, she wonders "what if something happened to Eric?!" so we set out to prepare her in case I become incapacitated. We teamed up with Jason Miller of The Finer Points, who designed and taught her a "pinch hitter" course so she can control the airplane, navigate to a runway, and land safely to keep herself and our daughters alive.

The experience was transformative. I hope you enjoy this video.

Latest posts

Back