• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Whadda U think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank L

Reaction score
At a Class C airport. Given instructions by ground to taxi to runway XX. I did.
At the hold short line there was chatter between the tower and another airplane. I called tower and said I was at Taxiway X (holding short of the runway) and prepared for departure. A small jet was behind me and the tower gave the small jet approval to go around me and take off.

What do you think about that? Never happened to me before.

Frank

Latest posts

Back