• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Wanted working KX170B

brjak

Reaction score
Saw this on barnstormers

KX-170B AND KI-214 • $400 • OFFERED FOR SALE • 14V KX-170B &KI-214 removed in working order. dead-band on volume knob Includes tray and connectors • Contact Dominic Michaud, Owner - located Grande Prairie, AB Canada • Telephone: 780-882-3852 . 780-402-8616 • Posted March 19, 2017 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad

kshaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one that I will sell for $400. It was working fine before an avionics upgrade. Has tray and connectors.

gwav8or

Reaction score
If you still need one, I'll have one in the next couple weeks. My 140 is in the shop getting an upgrade and is being put back together now.

FlyCanadianGuy

Reaction score
Sanjiv can you pm me price please. Im only allowed to send one PM every 15 mins... very weird. I was hoping for a mx 170b or c, but the kx might work as a backup for now