• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Very Nice 1973 Piper Challenger (Archer)

carlw

Reaction score
(Aircraft has Sold!) $55,000 firm: based in Minnesota metro area. A very clean and mechanically excellent aircraft. N64MS was on the cover of Piper Magazine years ago. Complete documentation and history. This is a well maintained Cherokee that is always hangared. If you are looking for an affordable aircraft that will provide years of service and enjoyment.

Last edited:

PaulR

Reaction score
Might want to post some pictures for the plane for sale, and link if if its listed some place online and the price of course for potential buyers.

Just my 2 cents to help sell the plane from a buyers perspective.

carlw

Reaction score
I appreciate the feedback. What I intend to do is a .pdf with several pics and all the details on the plane. Yes, I did tell my wife I listed the plane tonight. I would prefer to keep the plane, but circumstances in our life have changed, and my plane along with several other assets must be sold. As for 64MS, it truly is a nice plane, and whoever becomes the next owner will appreciate and enjoy flying it. I have received many compliments during the fuel stops by pilots and FBO workers.

Last edited:

Flying_Monkey

Reaction score
Can you post details about engine time, airframe time, and equipment?

PaulR

Reaction score
Don't blow it for him--he might just be posting so he can tell his wife, "Look, honey--it's up for sale. Happy now?" ;-)
10-4 and looks like you had the inside scoop on it, and I didn't know it and if thats the case in the fund, probably should be listed a lot higher!!!

carlw

Reaction score
Might want to post some pictures for the plane for sale, and link if if its listed some place online and the price of course for potential buyers.

Just my 2 cents to help sell the plane from a buyers perspective.

For those that would have an interest, I have a .pdf that can be emailed. Just send me your email with a note to send the file or a link to download the file. It is about 10 meg.

Thanks,
Carl

glafaille

Reaction score
Don't blow it for him--he might just be posting so he can tell his wife, "Look, honey--it's up for sale. Happy now?" ;-)
I hope this is NOT the case here.

However is IS a common problem with sellers and the airplane shopping experience. Best thing to do if you encounter such a situation is make the offer to the wife!