• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Trio Autopilot.... And JPI Engine Monitor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with the Trio autopilot on a PA-32 or a PA-28?

I'm thinking about getting an AP. This one will interface with my Garmin G5. I'm also considering the GFC platform as well. As for now, I'm researching everything.

Also, my airplane just went through its annual, and while talking to my IA, yesterday we discussed engine monitors..... And I cursed him for today for getting me interested in one....

My FF and MAP works flawlessly, and you can bank on what it says. Yet, I plan to keep this airplane for a long time, so I don't mind upgrades.

Any experience with the JPI 730? or 900? What are thoughts on both?

Latest posts

Back