• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Training Insurance Dilemma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 3307

Reaction score
Greetings! I’m a CFI and wanted to insure my Arrow II for occasional complex endorsements. It appears (as far as I can tell) that only AVEMCO offers a policy for that situation, and it is prohibitively expensive. This particular type of policy is designed for occasional students and has a limits on the number of students. Frankly, I’m having a hard time making the numbers work and justifying the expense. Any ideas out there on how others may have worked through this? Or leads on insurance companies who offer these types of policies? Thanks!

Latest posts

Back