• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

T-hangers for rent Greenbrier Arkansas K12A

waynerjaques

Reaction score
Hello,

Please forward this email to everyone you can letting them know there are aircraft hangers for rent at the Arkavalley airpark (12A) with a 3133' asphalt runway and pilot controlled lighting.

There are three different sizes available. All of them have electric bi-fold doors with a clear space of 40'6"-12'. The hangers also have have lights, outlets and the roofs is insulated.

The smallest T-hanger rents for $190.00 per month and the larger corner units rent between $240.00-$260.00.

E6F1CCE1-A829-4174-BFA2-9A2547C202AC

E60CC53D-6FC6-42D4-AF65-5E0DDF9265EC

7CD18F6E-B54A-4E69-997F-BEBF7AA754FE

Unit74

Reaction score
I don't feel the rent is commensurate with area rates on this. Take for instance Conway. Brand new, insulated, electric bifold and power rents for $195. The line crew will pull it out, put it out, fuel it with a phone call. The FBO has computers, a shower, vending and more.

Morrilton is $185 with electric bifold, power, insulated and a 10 cent/gallon fuel discount.

I have flown into the strip to look at that house for sale and just don't see $190/mo for what you get.

I know you are just passing it along, but GB is just kinda out there and I don't see the delta in charging about the same as a full service brand new facility for a short, narrow one way in/out strip in the sticks.

Are these the hangers that were bought from CWS when they shut it down? Heard that's where they were heading to.

waynerjaques

Reaction score
The Arkavalley airport may not be convenient for some but it is for others. I certainly appreciate being within 15 minutes to my bird.

Unit74

Reaction score
The Arkavalley airport may not be convenient for some but it is for others. I certainly appreciate being within 15 minutes to my bird.

Very true. Being that close certainly can justify it. just seems that trying to charge the same as the other guy is a little ambitious when they lack the infrastructure, IFR procedures, RCO, AWOS and line crew in that price.

waynerjaques

Reaction score
I am open to discounts for the serious renter who wants his bird protected and would sign a long term lease and pay a year in advance.