• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Finally a Hanger!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerooster

Reaction score
I found out there is an empty hanger and contacted about it. I've been sitting on the ramp now for about 12 years. Guy told me that someone had already paid him for it but as of yet has no airplane to put in it. So, sez I, you are allowing me to sit on the ramp while you have an empty hanger waiting on some shmo to find an airplane to put in it. I have both rent money, and an airplane, so what ya gonna do? I move in tomorrow about lunch time.

Latest posts

Back